Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gothic!

I just noticed that my blog looks quite GOTHIC lorr...

The color combination that i picked makes this blog looks so bloody, eerie and dangerous
I am not a goth..never! But i have no problem with this look =) Besides, it resembles my internal chaotic feeling...so beautiful lah! But to be fair to other eyes, i choose WHITE as background color for the post body.

So its 50-50 lorr..
I get what i want from those bloody color
While most readers don't get any astigmatism-like pain to their eyes when they come across my blog.

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/b/bloody_heart-1806.jpg
Wow, what a perfect combination : A bloody-wounded heart is covered nicely with a white gauze to heal it. Ironically,its what my blog is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment